This exquisite wrapping paper is sold as individual A2 (594mm x 420mm) sheets. Each piece is printed on two sides – a beautiful pattern on one side, and a gorgeous block colour on the reverse. Printed on environmentally sustainable stock.
Carefully folded flat to A4.
Designed and printed in Wellington, New Zealand from illustrations created by Helene Hall.
Six designs available:
- Red Pohutukawa (red reverse)
- Yellow Pohutukawa (yellow reverse)
- Kotukutuku Tree Fuchsia (bright pink reverse)
- Puka Leaf (green reverse)
- White Rata Vine (purple with green reverse)
- Manuka & Bees (light pink reverse)
Illustrations © Helene Hall.
Helene Hall is a New Zealand artist, taking inspiration from our rich culture, flora and fauna to create original art. Her unique experiences growing up in the South Island, working in conservation, and love of New Zealand nature are the drivers for her work.